Sunday 19 April 2015

Weekend Writing Warriors #110

 



Hi and welcome to this week's eight sentences. 
I'm continuing with the next eight from 'Dancing for the Boys' enjoy!:                                           
   MY EIGHT

    “Yes, I would be seated along with my clients,” James paused, “I will, of course, pay you very well for your time.”

Tanya took a brief moment to consider his offer. Of course she would do this, why not? The thought of dancing for James thrilled her, the fact that other men would be present was of no concern and nothing she wasn’t used to. But to dance in James’ home! What an honour that would be!

“I would consider it a pleasure James.” she beamed and was happy to see the relief on his handsome face.
                                           ***********************  Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment. To visit the other authors taking part today, please click on the link below:





Who doesn’t love to dance? Who doesn’t love to tease the men watching, willing them to notice and lust after your body? What would you do if you were given the chance to perform before a group of appreciative gentlemen for a large amount of money? The latest release from the pen of Gemma Parkes combines two stories of exotic dancing and what it means to two women when they truly perform.

 Buy Links:

Video link:
http://youtu.be/rjXsx_ik9-4


                               


11 comments:

  1. Uh oh, she is smitten with James. Great eight Gemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! Bring on the dancing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful snippet, Gemma. Your writing is quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Others will be present, but I have a hunch she'll be dancing for Jame only. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All eyes will be on her, but only James matters. Nicely done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. === "Who doesn’t love to tease the men watching, willing them to notice and lust after your body?" === Well, me for one, but then I'm a guy.

    In my most recent release I have a sensual dancing scene, too, though it's only for the hero alone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why's he so relieved? I'm still worried there are things he hasn't told her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting blurb!

    I like how professional she is---she's taking herself and her dancing seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm worried about her! This all seems too good to be true but I'll keep my fingers crossed for her. Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish she felt her dancing was an honor to him as well. Hope that relation works out for her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first dance. I think private dancing is just a matter of time. :-) I'm most curious about why this is so important to him--that he looked relieved. Nicely done--building intrigue. :-)

    ReplyDelete